Thursday, January 5, 2012

Relaxing, Finally!!

So, as I told you all yesterday I finally found a sugar daddy.  Did I mention he was local?  No?  He is.

Did I also mention that we aren't sleeping together?  No?  We're not.

On that note, I realized how poor I really was today.  Care to know?  I just went grocery shopping for the first time in FIVE MONTHS.  I was living off the last of the pasta and whatever frozen remnants could be found in the depths of my freezer.

I had some canned corn left, and one can of green beans that I found covered in dust hidden in the recesses of the cupboards (read top shelf, I'm short).

I went to one store, stocked up on pasta, canned foods, meat(!), juice, and other various herbs and spices.  Then I went to my FAVORITE organic whole food store, one that I have been passing on the road and had to turn my face from, and bought FRESH FRUIT and FRESH VEGGIES!  OMG!  I am sitting here munching on a tuna fish sandwich on sprouted grain bread, terra vegetable chips, and a glass of oragnic oj.

I am in heaven.  And it cost my SD pennies (to him).  My first allowance, and my life is so much better. ^.^

I think I might get my nails done this Sunday, and after class go get a facial and my hair done.  -sigh-   THIS is why I became a sugar baby. ;-P

10 comments:

  1. Girl same boat here. broke broke broke. It'll get better hopefully. Congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! I love splurging a little when I know the sugar is coming in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had an amazing day! Hope it just keeps getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it funny how it takes getting money...that makes you realize that you didn't have any before? lol
    Trust, I completely understand that! lol

    I just started a blog and I would love for you to offer any suggestions & or comments that could help me improve.

    Thank you

    Smoochies***
    Caramell Seduction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's amazing!

    Find the mutually beneficial arrangement you are looking for on Richplayground.com - where beauty meets success.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me smile :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. hilarious! :) right there with you, been living on the emptiest cupboard lately!! I find it funny my first ever SD purchase wont be Gucci it'll be organic veg, smoked salmon, and rose flavoured macarons hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this post sounded so sweet. Happy for you, and best of luck

    www.sugardaddydiary.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete