Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Brand New Sugar Daddy... is the hunt over?

Hello Ladies and Gents!

After many trials, tribulations, douche bags, and horny dogs; I have finally found myself a Sugar Daddy.

On our first meeting, we met for lunch and then he took me shopping for a New Years Eve dress (I got another outfit and purse as well).

Tonight we met for dinner, ironed out our deal (three weekends a month, no overnights) and I am pleased to say he has met all my financial requirements.  Bills, hair, nails, gifts, SCHOOL, etc.

I am so excited!  He gave me money for rent tonight too, and I will see him again on Friday.

To say the least, it has been a pain in the ass finding a guy who doesn't talk about sex from the get go (I call those horny dogs and time wasters).  And also finding a guy who was serious (time wasters) and willing to meet.

I didn't settle, and got what I was looking for.  I am pretty excited about it all, and ready to get my behind back in school.   Needless to say, there is an art form to this whole thing, and I certainly have learned a lot thus far.  And, since we are all fairly new I will share with you the things I have learned that tend to be 'no-no's' and red-flags.

1. Do not come out and ask for an allowance in person or in e-mails prior to meeting.  This can be considered rude, and if the guy asks in e-mail he is shopping around and wasting your time.
2. Do NOT bring up sex.  Ever.  This is a turn off for true SD's, and for the crap ones they think it is free reign to talk about it in public, in private, on the phone, etc... and that is generally ALL they will talk about.
3. If he asks for sex before you know each other or discuss an arrangement, he is a male whore (this is called a test drive) or he is no intention of paying you at all.
4. If he wants to sleep with you but is unwilling to take an STD in your presence he doesn't care if you are comfortable or not, and again, will probably not be paying you.
5. If he will not pay for your plane ticket/hotel/incidentals or meet you in your city, he is also NOT THE REAL DEAL.
6. If he will pay for your ticket, room, etc. but will not let you invite a female friend, then he is a fake or worse.  Be safe ladies, and if he is serious he cares about your comfort level too, and if he is a real sugar daddy he can afford it.
7.  Do not DEMAND anything, always ask, and always be polite (Thank you, you're welcome, please).
8. Sex is always off the table until at least the third date.  ALWAYS.
9. Do NOT be afraid to ask for what you want when negotiating.  You have to be taken care of, and if things are exclusive, you REALLY NEED TO ASK.  If they can't meet all your needs, tell them.  Or, if they can't meet all your needs, consider the time they want to spend with you, and then (if you're also ok with lying) consider another SD option.*
10. ALWAYS, ALWAYS smile.


*I am not telling you to lie or cheat, I am telling you that men who make 100-300K, can not always afford your 2-3k a month allowance plus trips shopping, hair appointments, jewelry, etc.  Take this into consideration.

Do a breakdown of your bills each month, include gas, groceries, rent, cell phone bill, insurance.  Mine are about 1400 a month.  Not including school and physical upkeep (waxing, hair, nails, etc.).

Always be realistic and know whether you are willing to sleep with your SD.  A lot of them want that, but not all of them.

The most important thing, and I can't stress this enough, is if your gut tells you something is off, walk away.  Be safe, not stupid.  And be a GOAL digger, not a gold digger. ;-P  Having an end game in mind usually makes things a lot easier.

Good luck and I will post again after this weekend.  <3

2 comments:

  1. Congrats !!!! Ahhhhhhhh so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! what site did you find him on or was it free styling? Can you give tips on how to freestyle if you know any?

    ReplyDelete