Monday, December 19, 2011

Pre-New Year Sugar... Post Christmas

I have re-signed myself to post-Christmas sugar.  Potentially, BEFORE the new year.

I got rid of Indian daddy, I couldn't stand the waffeling, and in the end he turned out to be a time waster.  He wanted, for our first meet, for me to stay in his house.    I said no, said a nice hotel near his house, he said I made things too complicated and 86'd the idea of us as a sb/sd couple.

Thank God.

In any case, I responded to another man who lives in CA, we shall call him... Daddy Sport.  He is experienced in these kinds of relationships, and knows exactly how to treat a lady.  He is willing to pay for my schooling, take an STD test, and pay for incidentals   TRUE gentleman and Sugar Daddy.

He can't meet until after Christmas either though... so lots of potential meetings the week after Christmas, none before.

Looks like I have to resign myself to working my hellish job for another week.  -sigh-

Wish me luck.  I'm going to pass out.

1 comment: