Sunday, December 18, 2011

It Twas A Week Before Christmas

Hello Ladies And Gents!  

How are thou this fine early Sunday morning?   If you're less than fabulous, slap a smile on that face and pretend until it gets better. ;-P

So.  It's a week before Christmas (plus a day), and I am talking to a few pot SD's.  Here's my rundown:

Two are from SDFM, ones that may be serious;  We have, Indian Daddy who lives in California, we haven't talked financials yet, but my aim is for 4500 (with all my Daddies).  

Now we have the Worship Daddy, he lives in Virginia, calls me a goddess, and we HAVE talked financials.  We are aiming to meet sometime this next week, but it seems more likely that we will meet after the new year.  I am going to take a friend with me on this meeting if I fly to him.  ^.^

 Last, but most definitely not least, is my Seattle Daddy.  He and I have been talking for quite awhile, texting and such. and he was supposed to come down Saturday or Sunday, but with the holidays and the fact that he has been out of town awhile, it is looking more like Monday or so.  He is the one I have enjoyed talking to the most, and the one I am seriously hoping to have as my Christmas present. ^.^

It has been five months since the beginning of my search, I've been on a few Sugar dates (more than a few) and I have had the gamut (as you all know about).  I am ready for some steady Sugar. I would certainly love to quit my job and get back to into school.  

Wish me luck Sugars.  ;-P  Love ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment