Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Been Awhile! Did out ya Miss Me!? ;-P

Hey Ya'll!  So, it's been awhile.  I've been busy with work, meeting pot SD's and well... my personal life.  Due to some things happening in my personal life (no man troubles thank the lord), I had to take a break but, I AM BACK!

So, where did we leave off... Hmmmm.  Red coach purse? Yes!  Fabulous!

So, since Mr.Texas-Upnorth was kind enough to hand me $300 in cash on our first (and last) meeting, I have met with a few other potential SD's.  And I even found a temp one in a very odd place: OKCupid.  Yeah. Right!?

He owns a web design company and we dated for a bit, he paid for everything (except my bills) but I got a free laptop out of the deal.  In the end, it just wasn't meant to be.  Ah Cest La Vie!!

In any case, since him I have met with only one other pot SD, and we had a great time or so I thought, and now all he does is play WWF with me.  We even made a silly bet, and I won, so he backed out on the deal.  -sigh-   I swear ya'll, these men are flakier than a box a of frosted flakes.

I have spoken to four more or so on the phone, via text, e-mail, etc.  and meets never came of them.  Silly, but true.  I knew one was just stringing me along and had no intention of following through, but I figured why not put all my cards (wants) on the table and if he's the real deal, he will either put up or shut up.  He shut up.

Next!

Basically I have been getting the run around from a lot of pot SD's and I think it *could* be me, but I think it also has a lot to do with the men on SA not knowing exactly what they want or how to go about it. strange, but true (or seemingly strange).  As a new SB I bought the book that accompanies the site and did my homework.  Why haven't they?

We are not hookers!  I am tired of men thinking they get a 'test drive' before an arrangement has been made or I am comfortable, they are paying for the girlfriend experience with out the hassle, and just like any other relationship both people have to get comfortable before sex happens.

I had one pot SD straight up tell me he wanted me to slap on a strap on and 'do him with it'.  I said good bye quite quickly.  We hadn't even MET yet.

Here is my point ladies (and men): KNOW YOUR OWN SELF WORTH.

I work full time and have other things in life that take up my time and cost me money, but no matter how tight my bills get I am not going to 'put up' with some kinky douche who thinks that just because he slides a hundred across the table he gets to boss me around.  He can lick my boots!

On second thought, maybe not... he might think it's foreplay.  ;-P

Love ya sugars!

No comments:

Post a Comment