Friday, October 21, 2011

Answers As to What I Look Like

So, I've gotten some questions and comments as to what I look like.  Am I Asian? Am I black?  I'm not blonde? etc.

Since I am lazy and slightly rushed for time I thought I would address those questions in a post.

I am 5'5" with long loosely curly and unruly brown hair that is an inch below my shoulders in the front, and a little longer (and curlier) in the back.  I wear dark rimmed glasses, have straightish white teeth and a killer smile.

My body type is not what is considered 'attractive' to the standards, it was en-vogue when Marilynn Monroe was a sex kitten, and pin up girls were en-vogue; a true and natural hour glass figure.

I have a natural 32 F chest (yes, the letter after E), I have hips that are meant to bear children and cause me to wear a size ten.  I have my pants tailored to close the embarrassing 'panty showing' gap you get in pants that require more room for that.

My feet are between a 7.5 and 8.5, and I don't have perfect porcelain or blemish free skin.  In fact I have dark circles under my eyes and wear makeup (like nearly every SB out there) to conceal them.

As far as coloring, I look like a mix between Italian, Greek, and Jewish heritages when, in fact, I am Mexican, Native American, and French.

I have tattoos around both wrists and on both forearms, as well as piece that covers my entire back and a small one three inches below my belly button.

My eyes are the color of melted milk chocolate in sunlight, and my lashes are thick and full and black.  My cheek bones are not high and my ears do NOT stick out (yet).

I am average height and considered more 'cute' or 'pretty' than stunning or gorgeous.

I work my ass off to find pot SD's who are interested in me.  I am charming, down to earth, drug free, and no non-sense. I fill the niche I fit in, and I don't mind being in that niche.

I love who I am and if the pot sugar daddy doesn't, he can admire my firm round apple bottom ass as I walk away in my bright red stilettos!

No comments:

Post a Comment