Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Frustration Sets In

So, it has been a little while, perhaps three weeks, since I joined SeekingArrangement.com and, though at first it seemed very promising, I met one creeper, three flakes, and one guy who wanted to take me for a 'test drive' before he was willing to pony up an allowance or be my SD.  UGH!


It seems that things are not what they used to be in the Sugar world.  I know I don't look a certain way, and I sure as heck am not getting any younger, but seriously!  The lack of responses, replies, and flakes that are out there sometimes seems like an insurmountable number.

Yes, ladies, I know the odds are against us, but this seems rather ridiculous. Psh.

 I have decided to adopt the approach of leaving my profile to 'Open/Negotiable', and finding a few lower #'d  SD's, than one high one who doesn't seem to exist.  I had hoped for something exclusive with an older gentlemen (and I do love older men), but fate or luck or whatever she is doesn't seem to be with me on this decision. EAT ME FATE!

On another, happier note, I have a coffee/lunch date with a pot SD tomorrow at noon, who is local.  Hooray!  Though I don't think he believes in allowances, maybe he'll pay my bills and help me move into a better apartment.

Here's hoping, chicas!

Sorry it has been so long since I've posted, I have been terribly busy.  :-/  But I do respond to e-mails!

No comments:

Post a Comment