Sunday, September 25, 2011

Slow Going If You Aren't Blonde

So, I am NOT blonde, or asian, or ethnically special in any way.  Doesn't mean I'm not hot or funny or smart.

I'm also not thin as a twig, sharped like Barbie (before she got her make over), ripped like a body builder, or air brushed.  Doesn't mean I'm not sexy, cute, and fashionable.

I do not have perfect skin, hair, or nails.  Doesn't mean my hair isn't long, my nails aren't pretty, and my skin doesn't enjoy the best facials and products money can buy.

My point is this:  In order to get a Sugar Daddy you don't have to look like a plasticized and airbrushed version of who you are. 

I get plenty of responses on my profile but I have certain expectations (just as in normal dating) that I wish to be met before agreeing to meet in person, and even AFTER we meet in person I have expectations.

I could have had a few SD's by now if I was okay with creeps, false promises, and crawling into bed right away. 

I am not saying it isn't difficult to find a pot SD that you think you might have something in common with, and even then if you do have chemistry he could choose a DIFFERENT sugar baby over you.  This happened to me too.

I understand getting down about not finding the 'right' Sugar Daddy right away (or mommy, even), but don't give up y'all, cause there's someone for EVERYONE out there.

And... if you need a travel buddy to feel safe and meet a pot, I'll be your buddy if you'll be mine.  ^.^

2 comments:

  1. Hi, enjoying your blog! So if you are Asian, are you as in demand as a blonde? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you still travel with another babie?
    I would travel with you as well.

    ReplyDelete