Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Possibly Sugar... Possibly Not :/

Hey ya all!  So, as you know, I flew to meet a pot SD for the first time in his hometown.  I took the following precautions before I left:

1.I called the airline to confirm my ticket.  This is not hard to do but it takes about twenty minutes of your time, but worth it to make sure the ticket is round trip.

2. I called the hotel to confirm my reservation and to also check for the envelope that was to contain my cab and hotel fare.

3. I took a cab to the hotel, and had them change my name so he wouldn't know which room out of the 1000 or so they had there, I was in.

4. I made sure I had at least three different friends agree to call me during the meeting.  Each one set to call me twice at different times.

5. During the meeting, after breakfast and before the airport, I took down his license plate number (with out his knowledge) and sent it to said friends.  ^.^

6. I kept my phone charger and cold hard cash on hand in case of an emergency.

7. I didn't take my best shoes or clothes, just in case things went south... men are easy, but a nice pair of heels is hard to find.  ^.^



Now, on to the good stuff!

We met for breakfast and talked for a little while, it was just like any other date with the exception of the question, "Are you new to the Sugar world?" (cstm - chuckling softly to myself).  He was a perfect gentlemen, paid for everything (plane tickets, hotel, cab, etc), kept his hands to himself and... HE WAD GOREGOUS!  He has a great personality, he made me laugh, the conversation was great, we had an interesting second half of the date... no whoopee or anything, but we talked about how things would work and how to safe (sexually) until we trusted one another, etc.

At the end of the date, prior to the airport, he told me he had another meeting with a pot SB on Friday, and that he would call me after.  Once he, 'decided' if I was the right SB for him.

I can't stop thinking about this sexy older man!!  It drove me nuts most of the way home! lol  I do hope he ends up becoming my SD, I wanted to kiss him at the end of the date but I didn't want to be too forward.... so I hugged him instead. ;-P

If he chooses another SB, then I had a good trip and got a little spending money out of the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment