Monday, September 19, 2011

Sugar, Sugar, Don't Tease....

HEY ALL!!  So, I am off (in a few hours) to go meet a pot SD!  Pretty exciting!!!!  Ticket is at the airport, with my name, round trip, and the hotel is booked.  I don't have a friend to travel with me (unfortunately), but I have plans to be safe.

1. LOTS of Phone Calls from those in my life that know I'm living this life style.
2. Envelope for hotel room, so I can choose any hotel I want.
3. Fake Name given to Front Desk to book the room.
4. Taxi (or Car service) to pick me up and drop me off.

That's about all I can do, including pepper spray and other various things to be as safe as possible with out hijacking my friends lives. ^.^

 Well.  I am off to finish getting ready and take a nap.  I shouldn't have drank with my boss last night.  Huuuuuuung Ovvvveeeerrrrrr.  -  That's another thing Sparklers... if you know you have a meeting with a pot SD, you should stay sober.  Seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment