Monday, September 19, 2011

Flying, Meetings, and Nerves

Hey Sugars!!!

  I am supposed to meet a pot SD tomorrow (or today I suppose, since it is 3am my time).  HE is buying the ticket, paying for the room, the car service, and other things as well.  I told him I wanted to bring a friend to ensure my safety and he agreed.  I have a problem with this arrangement... DAMNIT!

I don't have any female friends and the ones I do have live in different states.  I want to keep the sugar lifestyle to myself until I have more of a grip on what I am doing, so I can't be too open about what it is I am doing.  I asked everybody I knew, and all of them have classes or work that they can't miss to come with me.  Unfortunately.  So, I need one of my Sugar Readers to call and make sure I am ok and such, if you would, plus I am having friends here call and check up on me.

 One of the nice things about being cautious is that it makes sure the pot SD knows that I am just as invested as he is in the discretion and seriousness of the arrangement.  Or. I think so.

I think I need more female friends, and I would like to befriend some female sugars and take trips to see them and vice versa.  My boss (who is male) knows that I live this lifestyle (or am starting to, as it were) and he is ok with it, so having a female friend come out to my apartment and talk shop and bond would be oh so nice. ^.^  I do miss girl time, and it seems that I don't have a whole lot of women close to me to spend my time with.  If anybody else out there in sugarland is in this situation I would love to hear from you.  My e-mail is whopond@gmail.com  (yes I am aware that I could get flooded with spam).

  I just want somebody to spend my money with and bond with on a female level.  No matter how kind the sugar daddy, girls can be girls.

  I am nervous about the trip, but I haven't got the itinerary yet, so we will see what happens.  I am trying to figure out what to wear... Jeans? A skirt? Nice slacks? Heels... FOR SURE.  What!?!?

  Wish me luck Sparklers and Veterans alike.  Love you!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! I have nobody to share this lifestyle with and any person online I've invited out eventually flaked on me. I believe everyone's scared of me. Haha. Oh well. I'm Canadian but I'm sure we could chat and see what's up as I'll hopefully be heading over to the US some day.

    And about the sugar dating and letting people know. I'm sure it will be easier if he isn't married. But when you say you're dating, going on a date, having a sleepover with your bf, no body needs to know who he is. Just say that he's new and you're still getting to know one another. It's too soon to be showing him around to your friends and family. That way, when you say you're dating a few it won't be as bad. Because dating doesn't have to involve sex so no one will call you promiscuous.

    ReplyDelete