Thursday, September 15, 2011

Full Time Job While Seeking SD

  I am sure that the entire point of being a SB is to NOT work for some, though this is a nice thought and great for those women, I HAVE to work.  Everybody knows, that no matter how great the relationship, the Sugar ends eventually, and there can be lulls between SD's, which means you (as a SB) are stuck paying your own bills and making ends meet.

  I like contingency plans, so I went out and got myself a job.  I work 40 hours a week (this includes normal weekends), but have Mondays and Tuesdays off, so I would say this limit's my search for conventional Sugar.  I would think the less conventional Sugar Daddies, those looking for something more discreet even (which I am NOT opposed to) would prefer an SB like me, they could write off days they spend with me, as work to their significant others, less suspicion I would think.

 I lost one SD (the previously mentioned NY Daddy) because I got have this job.

I do need to mention at this point that when I set out on my search for an SD that I did not have a job, but I sure as hell wasn't going to turn one down that paid above minimum wage with some small bonuses, especially when my phone was about to get turned off, my car repo'd, and end up on the street.

My point is this: No matter how difficult the search for any one of you SB's pot SD's, keep your chin up and stay positive.  Having a job may force you to re-write your profile, or you can add into your profile that for the "Right Daddy" you will give up your job for that hefty allowance and travel at a moments notice.

But... I do caution you to make sure that pot SD is the real deal, and not quit your job ahead of time just because he promised you diamonds and the home of your dreams, or you might find yourself on the street with too many bridges burned to salvage your situation.

 ;-P  Love you Sugar Community!

No comments:

Post a Comment