Saturday, September 17, 2011

Let's Talk About The Most Important Asset you have: YOU!

I wanted to post this while I was thining about it, before I forgot, and before I went to bed because it is THAT important and it isn't some fluffy BS either.  This is straight talk, from me to you, no little fluffy corners either Sugars, sharp edges (and tonge all the way).

Ok, so I haunt the blog (and post there too) on SA, and I surf and look at other SB's profiles.  Ya all are a bunch of negative whiney bitches!

  Remember what I said about farting rainbows and coughing butterflies?  Hop on that train about yourself because if you don't, why would a REAL pot SD want to meet with you if you don't even like you?

You are on SA because you have something to offer these top tier men that no other person in the entire freaking world has: YOU.  If you don't think you're a hot commodity the way you are, then honey, you need to pull your profile and go somewhere else. 

I don't care if your short and fat, tall and flat as board, skinny as wire hanger, or curvier than Marilyn Monroe.  YOU ARE YOU, and somebody on that site will send you an e-mail, more than one somebody, if you post a positive profile.

  THink about all your skills (other than shopping): Can you cook? Can you clean? DO you make up corny jokes? Do you like sex in the shower? Are you good at sex in the shower? Do you knit? Sew? Crochet? Underwater basket weave? 

My point is this, no matter what it is you can do, it is a priceless skill and potential weapon in your arsenal of awesome!! 

  I have tattoos and some tiny scars and I laug so loud during movies it causes other people to laugh too (at me, not with me folks), but I know one man who found that last particularly charming, he wasn't in the Sugar lifestyle, but the point is that there is seriously SOMEBODY who finds you amazing, but you absoultely have to find yourself amazing first. 

Got it?  Good.  No go wipe that bullshit negativity off your profile and start farting rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment