Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tips For First Dates w/ UNKNOWN SD's

So, I have a few tips for all you Sparkling New Babies like me, things I couldn't find easily online and things I think we should ALL know, most are about protecting the most important asset you bring to the table, YOU:

First of all, Get yourself a google voice account and forward it to your cell phone for maximum privacy, that way if your pot SD turns out to be a creep you can close it and no more problem.  These accounts are capable of texting.

Same goes for an email account, 1 (one) account JUST for sugar daddies that don't want to use the web site (for whatever reason) they found you on.

And, before you leave for you Sugar meeting, tell a friend where you're going and to call you after x amount of time, and if you don't get back to them right away, have them tell somebody.

If you aren't comfortable in the situation, leave it.  These are dates.  If a first date ever did what the SD in my previous post did to me, it would be over so fast his hair would be on fire.  Still, something to be said about being gracious.

So... I look forward to comments and suggestions, and if there's a VSB that would take me under her wing and help me out, I'd be more than happy for the help and suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Saw your blog off someone else's blog and thought of following because I'm a new sugar as well. Good luck with it. I've been reading about sugar dating for some time now and it's quite difficult to handle, at least for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chloebaby! Do you have any tips for Sparklers (new sugars)?

    ReplyDelete