Friday, December 16, 2011

Trying a New Site

Hey Ladies (and gents)!  Hope your holidays are going smoothly.  Mine are just going.  Had some hard hits this week, but I've also got enough pots on the stove in my life to help even things out possibly.

I have made a new long distance friend via this blog (I'm gonna call her Cinnamon Sugar, you know who you are gorgeous gal) and she opened up my eyes to a few different possibilities other than the SA website, and lets face it, some new realities.

 I am still fairly new to this game, and she has a SD, not a pot Sd, but the real deal.  She told me about another site I had forgotten about: Sugardaddyforme.com  I've joined, and the blow offs, liars, and creeps are all there, but the possibility to find a sugar arrangement is a lot better there vs SA.  I have been on SA for months, MONTHS.  I know they say finding a sugar arrangement takes time, but I'm barely getting emails anymore.

Any way, I went back to SDFM and I have had some interesting conversations, a lot of guys on there want you to take off you clothes on the IM chat (it has access to your video camera and mic too), and I am not okay with that.  It seems the quality of men looking for sugar is a bit lower there, but the potential is a lot higher.

Hell, I spoke with one pot SD this afternoon who's a lawyer in NY (biggest sugar pot in the US as far as I'm concerned), and we made tentative plans for him to come and visit me the day after Christmas.  

I also spoke with a man on the phone who did nothing but talk about himself the ENTIRE time, and when push came to shove the screw ball wanted me to 'compete' with other gals he's already fucking and send a naughty photo.  I told him I liked NOT having an STD.

I had yet another who wouldn't go get an STD test before we slept together, I told him no test, no sex.

Fact is ya all, a real sugar daddy will do what it takes to make you comfortable too.  If thats getting an STD test, dating for a week or three, or just flying in a friend with you (if you fly to him) HE WILL DO IT.

My rule for kissing pot SD good bye:  If my gut says uh oh, he's a no-no.  

Remember this ladies and gents:  Sugar goes both ways. You have a lot of wonderful things to offer these people, whether it is your looks, conversation, laughter, sex, etc.  You get to call the shots too and don't take any bull shit or degrading comments from a guy (or gal) just because they're giving you cash.  Being paid doesn't mean they own you.

;-P   Keep your chins up and know you're beautiful regardless of what the males in the sugar world say.

No comments:

Post a Comment