Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pay Per Visit, not P4P

So, my Indian daddy is not comfortable with a monthly allowance and he suggested a per meeting type of allowance.  I don't know if I am okay with this, but we will see.

Ah, not o mention, he wants to fly me Southwest... they don't even have a first class on their flights.  Good grief!

I let him know that sex was off the table for the first few meetings (not certain if I will sleep with him), and he seemed ok with that.  He seems kind of submissive, which I can deal with, but flying Southwest... ugh!

My Seattle pot SD is being kind of flaky, he was supposed to come down this weekend, but that hasn't happened, but he is still keeping in contact with me saying  he is going to visit.  I am wondering if he is becoming a time waster.

I have a couple on the 'possibly meeting them' list, both are local, and one already agreed to a 3200 a month allowance (paying for my schooling too), but not meeting until the 26th.

I would like a SD before the new year rings in, and if the local Portland pot SD works out, then I will be a very happy lady indeed.

If I can get two SD's for the month of December (either Indian daddy or Seattle daddy along with the Portland daddy), that would be much more fabulous!

Any thoughts on this pay per meeting crap?

3 comments:

  1. Did you ask him WHY he prefers PFP?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not comfortable with P4P either. Maybe you can suggest splitting the allowance in half..he can pay you in the beginning of the month and the middle?

    ReplyDelete